About Me

My photo
I'm a girl (well duh hey) and I'm 13 (don't worry, I update often-ish). I love to draw. Absolutely love it. I also love writing and reading more than TV and Movies. I play the piano (though I'm not that great a fan of it). I'm African-Chinese. xD I am goth-ish, emo-ish, caring-sometimes. LOL xD I love www.hyperboleandahalf.com Allie ROCKs xP I love to laugh as well and I'm a creative person that takes my own ideas and mix it with someone elses ^^

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Fun!

I must say, posting on blogspot is more fun. I can make the words more.... dRaMaTiC?

Much more fun to read, isn't it? And plus, I can add pictures in the text - whenever it pleases me! LIKE NOW!




****Sob***** The picture doesn't feel like showing up.... Maybe it's shy?

Anyways, I'm here to promote and help make a friend FAMOUS!

A friend... ***taps chin and starts thinking*** Is she really a friend? Maybe acquaintance....

We sit with different people at lunch, we hardly speak to each other.... hmmm what are we?

Well I suppose I'll settle for friend. I chatted with her a bit last year.

She is a VERY... erm.... special person. Haha! You're probably thinking, "Does that mean she's... mental?"

No silly! She's special because she's just that awesome haha! Although the teachers in junior school did question that thought....

She's an actress, model, published poet and writer. She's really awesome.

She's smart too :)

I actually can see her on broadway or in a big movie, and it's not even funny.

I'm going to try to help her become her #1 dream = become famous.

It's going to be a tad difficult but I have many art connections and I could at least promote her a bit and get people's attention :D

I honestly have high hopes for her. 

So visit her at.......

TUMbLR: http://almostfamoustybennett.tumblr.com
BLOgSPOT: http://tylermegbennett.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment