About Me

My photo
I'm a girl (well duh hey) and I'm 13 (don't worry, I update often-ish). I love to draw. Absolutely love it. I also love writing and reading more than TV and Movies. I play the piano (though I'm not that great a fan of it). I'm African-Chinese. xD I am goth-ish, emo-ish, caring-sometimes. LOL xD I love www.hyperboleandahalf.com Allie ROCKs xP I love to laugh as well and I'm a creative person that takes my own ideas and mix it with someone elses ^^

Monday 6 June 2011

Well.... Hi, I guess :D

Hey there!
This blog thing is mainly made because:
a) I was bored
b) I wanted to see what it's like to have a blog XD
c) www.hyperboleandahalf.com seemed really cool so I wanted to see if I could achieve something similar
d) This is partly for my deviantart.com account (xMagicChicx)

So... Welcome, I guess? And enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment