About Me

My photo
I'm a girl (well duh hey) and I'm 13 (don't worry, I update often-ish). I love to draw. Absolutely love it. I also love writing and reading more than TV and Movies. I play the piano (though I'm not that great a fan of it). I'm African-Chinese. xD I am goth-ish, emo-ish, caring-sometimes. LOL xD I love www.hyperboleandahalf.com Allie ROCKs xP I love to laugh as well and I'm a creative person that takes my own ideas and mix it with someone elses ^^

Sunday 26 June 2011

Holidays and ShOpPiNg xD

Ah... released from our private hell (i.e. school) on the 23rd.
It was freedom, relaxation and happiness (all mixed to one) flooding through me as soon as the bell rung.
Everyone flooded out. But from previous posts, you'd know that I'm the popular kind and therefore not many "Bye! I'll miss you, we MUST meet up in the holidays!" and hugs for me.
More like, the above to someone - like eg. my best friend, the bubbly and popular sweet one - and stares at me and, "erm... Bye Angela." Plus a reluctant and hesitant hug.
Wow. Way to be gentle, even if you hate me, you backstabbing bitches.

Since thursday, my best friend crashed at my place to avoid a family friend that she utterly hates.
We had so many funny adventures. We had to get my uncle to drive to her dad's work place to renew her debit card PIN because she forgot it. We used my absolutely misleading and terrible Sat Nav....

Then we did go shopping. We went to a MASSIVE Claires sale - 75% OFF EVERYTHING!

I bought a really cool skull top and black almost knee boots, while she bought a black crop top and a white heart bag. But not at Claires. We got LOADS of earrings.

It was a lot of fun but we ran into a banking difficulty. The machine said to her, mine and my dad's card that we were all broke.

Eventually we went to this lot where there were ATM's of every bank and everything was sorted. It was just that machine that was wonky.

And sadly she didn't get her beloved boots. She was short of 160 bucks... ***sigh****

And I offered to lend and she said no.
Today I offered to take her to the nearest mall that had that shop to buy it but she said no again but she's been saying how she should've bought them, and how she was so stupid and yadidadida..... sigh.
She's too embarrassed to make my brother her taxi taking her to and fro.

I'm not. He's my brother. He should get off his ass and do something instead of lounging around all day.

Enough, enough. I sense you're bored (don't ask me how I know, I'm just that amazingly awesome)

I'll update again soon enough. My dad still hasn't bought me that drawing tablet.

No comments:

Post a Comment