About Me

My photo
I'm a girl (well duh hey) and I'm 13 (don't worry, I update often-ish). I love to draw. Absolutely love it. I also love writing and reading more than TV and Movies. I play the piano (though I'm not that great a fan of it). I'm African-Chinese. xD I am goth-ish, emo-ish, caring-sometimes. LOL xD I love www.hyperboleandahalf.com Allie ROCKs xP I love to laugh as well and I'm a creative person that takes my own ideas and mix it with someone elses ^^

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Gah...

Well, posting is often difficult when:

a) it's not available or fast enough on your bloody cellphone.

b) the time it is to get an idea and the time it takes to get home and have it blogged is just too... well, long.

Exams have been an awful stress to me, but I must say, my results shock me both in a incredible and frightening way.

I'd never thought I'd do THAT badly in Languages. They usually were my best.

High school is different that junior school, I suppose.

It's time where we have to face facts that... well teachers don't buy your kid-like stories anymore.

Which, let me tell you, DEFINITELY sucks.

I achieved quite well overall. 6 A's do some advantages, I have to say.

Like a reward of a drawing tablet! Soon, I'll be able to post more pictures and make this dark and gloomy blog much more lively... yet somehow still dark and gloomy.

I like dark and gloomy. ( >.> don't look at me like that <.<)

BUT, sadly my father keeps on ADDING things when we shook on deal of 2 A's for my exams.

Then yesterday he said that he'd said before 3 A's.

Fine.

I got your bloody third A. I got 3 others too!

Then TODAY he says that he'd said that he wanted the report card as well. ***sigh***

Parents, what can you REALLY do about them? Well, dads actually. \

I'm not speaking to my mother and  I DO NOT feel like reposting and venting my anger. You can visit my other blog called, "LOL its my Tumblr" at http://lolitsmy.tumblr.com

But none the less, the tablet shall be mine.

And I intend on getting it.

All for today. I promise to blog again soon. But rather visit my Tumblr.

I have it on my phone so I blog much more often. Mostly on arts stuff but big news arrives there first since my Blackberry goes everywhere with me. And when the Blackberry isn't, either my iPod Touch is or my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment